Qualifications: Shari Lauter, MEd.
Expert Moderator, Analyst & Research Strategist; Domestic US & International
- I bring 30+ years of experience in qualitative and quantitative methodologies, specializing in interviewing professionals across industries and consumers & patients across topics and conditions. I call upon my wide repertoire of creative techniques for understanding the needs, wants and perceptions of respondents.
Key areas of expertise include strategic research design to effectively address client objectives, training, excellent command of terminology & jargon, flexible moderating, insightful analysis, and actionable reporting.
- Building upon my quantitative background researching CPG in-house at Procter & Gamble, I’ve moderated 1500+ qualitative sessions since 2000. I incorporate a deep understanding of learning & communication styles and cultural differences into research projects.
- Brand Teams, Non-profits: Unbiased strategic facilitation with a fresh perspective
- BA Cum Laude in History; concentrations in Spanish, Sociology, Music Theory & Composition
- Master of Education, Xavier University
- As President & Owner of Maestra Research Services, I provide accurate & actionable qual and quant research to corporate clients including Procter & Gamble, FedEx, Johnson & Johnson, vendors (market research, advertising, branding & design agencies) and arts organizations. I apply my quant background to successful survey design & implementation and data analysis. A skilled trainer, I have audited over 100 telephone centers in US, UK, and CN to assure quality of quantitative methodology, solve communication issues,
and coach employees on developmental management techniques. (1987-present, intermittent)
Market Research Consultancy